GRIT offers Faculty and Staff a variety of remote and on-site IT services for SPHTM systems
Services for Faculty & Staff include:
- Complete Windows administration and consulting services for server and desktop/laptop systems (needs assessment, planning, purchase recommendations, installation, configuration, maintenance, problem troubleshooting and resolution, and backups/recovery)
- For hardware problems,with SPHTM systems, we will be the liaison with Dell/Lenovo/Microsoft/Apple to obtain replacement parts/equipment.
- Installation of virus protection programs and virus cleaning. (May be provided on a system-wide basis)
- Updating of network protocols along with school-wide changes
- Network-related printer troubleshooting and support for general problems (For more complex problems, AllFax or another service provider should be contacted by the user)
GRIT User Services Analysts are available during regular business hours, M-F, 8am – 5pm