Hardware & Software
Hardware - GRIT
GRIT works with Faculty and Staff to ensure that SPHTM computers are up-to-date, protected from viruses, and networked properly. Hardware Services include:
- Windows administration and consulting services for desktop and laptop systems
- Needs assessment and planning
- Purchase recommendations (click here)
- Installation and configuration
- Maintenance, problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Data backup/recovery
GRIT can provide official quotes from the following computer manufacturers: Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, and Apple.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your price range and desired specifications.
For hardware problems, with SPHTM computers, GRIT will be the liaison with Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft to obtain replacement parts/equipment.
Hardware - Tech Connect
Technology Connection is your one-stop shop for your personal hardware, software, and accessory needs. Contact us or visit our convenient campus location in the Lavin-Bernick Center. Ask questions, test products from Apple, Dell and other popular brands, or interact with our certified staff to discover the best technology solutions for you.
Shopping at Technology Connection comes with many benefits, including:
We Know Tulane
- We work with schools and departments to help you identify the best technology for your program of study
- Find recommendations on our Laptop Order Form & Recommendations page
- Easy Access – just show your Tulane Splash Card
- No need to fax a course schedule or show proof of enrollment
- We are located in the center of campus in room 104 of the LBC
- Monday – Friday and extended hours during the school year
- Authorized repair services for both Apple and Dell right in store
- Repair Loaner Program for qualifying models of computers purchased from Tech Connect with select repair issues
Try, Learn, Test, and Buy
- As an Apple Authorized Campus Store we have the latest Apple products that you want
- We maintain in-store demo machines so you can test before you buy
Convenient Payment Options
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Tulane Accounts Receivable, Cash, and processes which may support your use of Financial Aid awards
Software - Tulane
Tulane provides numerous software titles for use by the Tulane community. Availability and cost (if any) depends on university role – student, faculty or staff.
Many titles are available though Tulane’s software distribution service, e-Academy.
- You must use your Tulane user ID and password to log in.
Software titles not listed here may be available from the Technology Connection Computer Store at 504.862.8059.